[asterisk-users] GXW 4108 asterisk configuration

Rob Hillis rob at hillis.dyndns.org
Fri Jun 20 10:58:45 CDT 2008

Like I said, I wouldn't touch Grandstream gear with a barge pole any
more.  I can point you at at a few companies that hold exactly the same
opinion too.

Don't expect any useful action on the TCP stuff anytime soon - at least
not on a version of firmware that doesn't introduce any other nasty
problems.  This is one reason I won't upgrade from 1.1.6.16 for a very
long time on the one install I have to support with Grandstreams (since
I recommended them in the first place)  This is working nicely here, and
I've been bitten too many times by upgrading to a new "improved" version
that you subsequently can't downgrade from when you discover some of the
undocumented "improvements".