[asterisk-users] SIP over TCP development in 1.6 branch?

Paul Belanger pabelanger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:50:42 CDT 2008

List,

Could anybody speak to the status of development in 1.6 branch?  I
know support for SIP over TCP is pretty new / experimental but it
seems active development of it has slowed or stopped in recent months.
 Is that a correct statement? Is SIP over TCP more a community project
or something headed from Digium?

I only ask to get a pulse of its status; not harp or demand people to
work on it.  Like everybody else, we have some dependencies on SIP
over TCP, and have a few bugs open against it.

Personally, I would love to help develop or submit patches for the
bugs but would need a mentor for that.

Either way, just looking to get some more info about the development
status of it.

Thanks again,
PB