[asterisk-users] Grandstream Busy Light Fields

Lutgring, Sam LutgrinS at calhounisd.org
Thu Jun 19 06:59:25 CDT 2008

Try adding you context in that the phone is subscribed to.  I had some issue with this because if you do not specify the context it defaults to “default” and has trouble finding the phone correctly.  If you watch your debug very closely I you should see it try to pick the phone up in the wrong context.  In your case the phone registers in the context  “buster” so you would want your BLF pickup to look like this:

exten => _**6X,1,Pickup(${EXTEN:2}@buster)
exten => _**6X,2,Hangup

Hope this helps you out.