[asterisk-users] Grandstream Busy Light Fields

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Thu Jun 19 03:31:54 CDT 2008

Jan Prunk wrote:
> Hello !
>
> I am having troubles setting up Busy Light Fields (BLF) in asterisk 1.4.18
> The things work up to 80%, I can transfer the call by BLF button and I
> can see the green (free) status and red (busy) status.
> What I cannot do is to accept the call when someone rings a remote
> extension. The BLF button starts to blink in red telling me that the
> call is ringing on remote extenson, but if I press it, my phone starts
> ringing that extension instead of accepting the call. I can only acept
> the call from other sides if I enter *8 (send) button.
> Here I am sending an example from my sip.conf file (I have sip accounts
> from 60-90) :

I may have it wrong, but I've found that PickUp can be a complete pain
in the arse.

In the same arrangement, I have an agi script called for (what in yours
would be _**6X,1, which picks up a group of extensions (well all 4 lines
on the phone at intqueue (internal queue context) and the extension number
itself.

This seems to work for incoming calls, but not internal calls. (Although
  I haven't really looked into this, I do know that PickUp doesn't work
ifn certain circumstances, such as the extension being picked up using a
Macro to which handles the dialling for instance).

Now hopefully someone will come along and explain all the bits I got
wrong. :-)