[asterisk-users] Adding ;password=foo;method=bar to SIP uri

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Wed Jun 18 20:12:28 CDT 2008

Asterisk allows you to add custom SIP headers.  SER is a *very* powerful
SIP proxy.  I imagine you should be able to make SER translate those
headers into the URI as it routes the SIP packet.

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near