[asterisk-users] extensions help!

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 18 11:21:26 CDT 2008

Hi,

This email is a reply to a message in a long and off-topic thread that
is probably ignored by half of the readers of this list. To write a new
message to the list, write one. Don't reply to an existing one and
change the subject. Alsom

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 06:40:00PM +0300, RoLaNd RoLaNd wrote:
> hello all,
>

>  was wondering if some1 could help me to add an option to my incoming operator menu.
>
>  currently, when some1 calls in, he gets a recorded msg asking for him to punch in an extension or dial 100 for operator assistance wht i want is to add 2 other things;

Using proper English is also helps if you want people to understand you
took the time in writing the message.

>  firstly, if in a period of time the person didnt punch in an extension i want him to b directed atomaticly to the operator.

exten => t,1,DoSomething()

; e.g:
exten => t,1,Goto(operator-context,s,1)

> 2ndly, to add an option of lets say, press 2 to listen to availabe extensions

Look into WaitExten() instead of your Wait(). Take a look at the sample
extensions.conf . Specifically, at the context [demo].

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com