[asterisk-users] Who has the best call recording solution!

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 18 10:40:33 CDT 2008

Not for long.  He doesn't even know about half the stuff that goes on
anyways.  It is called "Plausible Deniability"

I have partied with some of the guys that handle N SA's E ch elon
(although they never admitted anything other than working for NSA.

When I brought up Chin a, I was almost attacked for whatever reason.
This was after drinking ALL day on a 4rth of July.

Thanks,
Steve T