[asterisk-users] extensions help!

RoLaNd RoLaNd r_o_l_a_n_d at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 10:40:00 CDT 2008

hello all,

 was wondering if some1 could help me to add an option to my incoming operator menu.

 currently, when some1 calls in, he gets a recorded msg asking for him to punch in an extension or dial 100 for operator assistance wht i want is to add 2 other things;

 firstly, if in a period of time the person didnt punch in an extension i want him to b directed atomaticly to the operator.
2ndly, to add an option of lets say, press 2 to listen to availabe extensions

this is my extensions.conf

[sipura-line]
exten => 201,1,Answer() ; Answer inbound calls
exten => 201,2,Playback(silence/1)
exten => 201,3,Background(simzy1) ; input an extension
exten => 201,4,Wait(8)
include => spa
exten => 201,n,Hangup()

[spa]
exten =>_201,1,GoTo(sipura-line,${EXTEN},1)
exten => _1XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},15) ;each ring equals to 5 seconds, so it will ring 3 t\
imes
exten => _1XX,2,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@default)
exten => _1XX,3,HangUp()
exten => _2XX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN},15) ;each ring equals to 5 seconds, so it will ring 3 t\
imes
exten => _2XX,2,VoiceMail(${EXTEN}@default)
exten => _2XX,3,HangUp()
exten =>_01,1,Dial(SIP/200)