[asterisk-users] Who has the best call recording solution!

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:32:00 CDT 2008

Hello,

We have done all sorts of customized recording archiving solutions
like this with both Asterisk and VICIDIAL. Some of them housing
millions of recordings that are stored on archive servers and are
available through web-form for download instantly.

We have also worked with programs like OrecX that are extremely
flexible and offer a user interface for file access and management as
well as live monitoring.

All of the high-volume recording solutions we have installed use
separate archive servers to store the recordings.

MATT---