[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Jun 18 09:07:51 CDT 2008

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Benny Amorsen wrote:

> "Steve Totaro" <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> writes:
>
>> I have heard many people (and even a good friend of mine and the
>> Asterisk community) feel ill immediately when around active DECT.
>
> He can make a lot of money if he can demonstrate that.

Continuing to stray off topic...

I once had a friend that could "hear" the difference between a VT100 (a
CRT terminal for all you young pups) in 80 column mode and one in 132
column mode. He fould the "132 mode" to be annoying.

Maybe your friend is sensitive to something other than the radio in your
DECT. Or was it all DECTs?

Thanks in advance,