[asterisk-users] Packages for ubuntu

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Jun 18 05:43:28 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:48:58AM +0200, Cyril SCETBON wrote:
> no gutsy file under asterisk/tags/1.4.20~dfsg-1

Please try trunk. Though it's not really different with that respect.

> and Unmet build
> dependencies: libpri-dev (>= 1.4.1) libvpb-dev libspeexdsp-dev
> libc-client2007-dev

libpri-dev and libspeex-dev can be built from the same repository.
Removing the dependency on that libpri is non-trivial and not
recommended. libspeexdsp is built from quite up-to-date speex packages
(I think it did make it into Hardy). If you want to remove it, make sure
you have no speex at all on your system, or add --without-speex in the
configure command-line.

libc-client2007-dev is included in Lenny. If you really don't like it,
check backports/etch-xorcom that removes it.

libvpb-dev is likewise included in Lenny. Should be rather simple to
remove if you don't need it.

> these packages do not exist in gutsy-backports and version is 1.4.0-2 in
> gutsy

(Which has no libpri-bristuffed, nad thus will not build)