[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Wed Jun 18 05:41:03 CDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 4:35 AM, randulo <spamsucks2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Steve Totaro
> <stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
>> A compelling reason to me would be if someone near me felt ill, I
>> switched off the DECT (quietly) and then they felt better, then
>> switched it back on and see if they complain again, if not I would ask
> Agreed. I tried to get oneighbor, who finally moved because of all the
> waves around our bldg, to do a test with me where I'd shut off the
> wifi and see if she could feel any difference,, but she never made it
> over. Certainly if anyone felt ill coming in, it would be something to
> look at. For now, though I've seen no convincing evidence on power
> lines, wifi, dect or cellphones. We won't maybe know for another 10
> years or so when people start dropping like flies.

I have not really heard of people having immediate ill feelings from
power lines, cell phones, wifi....

I have heard many people (and even a good friend of mine and the
Asterisk community) feel ill immediately when around active DECT.

I am not lumping them together as you seem to imply.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro