[asterisk-users] need ata suggestion

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 03:35:21 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 10:11 PM, Steve Totaro
<stotaro at totarotechnologies.com> wrote:
> A compelling reason to me would be if someone near me felt ill, I
> switched off the DECT (quietly) and then they felt better, then
> switched it back on and see if they complain again, if not I would ask
Agreed. I tried to get oneighbor, who finally moved because of all the
waves around our bldg, to do a test with me where I'd shut off the
wifi and see if she could feel any difference,, but she never made it
over. Certainly if anyone felt ill coming in, it would be something to
look at. For now, though I've seen no convincing evidence on power
lines, wifi, dect or cellphones. We won't maybe know for another 10
years or so when people start dropping like flies.