[asterisk-users] Canadian Whitepage Listing Capability

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Tue Jun 17 22:28:11 CDT 2008

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> So my SIP Provider states they do not offer the service to list my numbers w/ the Whitepages.
> We phoned the Whitepages and they said we can't do it, the SIP Provider must?
>
> Either one/both of them is/are useless or I must switch SIP providers to one that can get this done.
>
> Anyone familiar with this fiasco and can help steer me in the right direction? Any suggestions
> would be greatly appreciated!

In BC I've been able to get listings added by calling Superpages and
asking them for an "Additional" listing.  Last time I checked they
billed something like $3.35/month *plus* an insertion fee.  Even though
I dealt with Superpages directly to generate the listing, my bills came
from Telus (I don't have any Telus services).

I'm not sure what province you're in, but maybe those clues will help
point you in the right direction.

Trevor