[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 16:23:21 CDT 2008

My questions was to the fact that JRA mentioned he knows at least 3
owners..... to which I asked if it was LLCs or other type of
corporations, since LLCs have different rules. What I mentioned about
it being illegal is for non LLC type of corporations, but for most of
the other types of corporations, while it's possible that it is
illegal for LLCs as well in some states I could understand that the
rules could be relaxed for LLCs as well. As far as the IRS goes i'm
quite positive that it's illegal for tax purposes, in other words it
cannot be counted as a business expense.
The way I understand this:
http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/article/0,,id=146835,00.html
towards the bottom of the page, it cannot always be used as a business
expense. Correct me if I'm wrong.