[asterisk-users] OT: Re: OT How Digium Saved My Bacon!

randulo spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 14:46:48 CDT 2008

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Andrew Kohlsmith (lists)
<aklists at mixdown.ca> wrote:
> Most every pocket screwdriver that is sold as a promotional item is like that.
> It's not always good; I cut my hand pretty badly when the phillips end slid
> clean through the screwdriver and into my hand once.
Some Linux Day screwdriver set I got was totally worthless. The Digium
screwdriver really works. Plus it's more stable than asterisk 1.6.

Of course, as a friend of mine once said, (referring to love) "when
it's dark outside that 25 watt bulb in the closet looks really bright,
but when the sun comes up, it ain't s**t!

IOW, having now arrived at destination and unpacked a few boxes, my
electric screwdriver outshines even the Digium "tweaker". Still, it
was very handy when all the big gins were packed away.