[asterisk-users] Reg recording of calls

Bikrish Amatya bikrish at w2sindia.com
Tue Jun 17 13:31:31 CDT 2008

Hi all
I appreciate the help that you have given me on call recording. I would
like to share how i achieve the way i wanted. I used monitor and soxmix
for this. First i used monitor to record the calls and made use of
system command to create directory of each extension and inside each
directory of respecitve extension created  a sound file name with soxmix
to create sound file in data-time format and i gave ftp access to the
person of the recording directory. Now he can go have ftp access and go
to each directory access the sound file by data and time.