[asterisk-users] OT How Digium Saved My Bacon!

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Jun 16 15:43:30 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-15 at 18:04 +0200, randulo wrote:
> Moving day, everything packed. Including tools! But wait, there in the
> jar with pens and pencils... it looks like. Yes, it's the Digium
> Asterisk tweaker!
>
> THANKS Digium!

By "tweaker", I assume you mean the small screwdrivers we often give
away.  I don't go anywhere without one (and I've even found that airport
security tends not to take them away from me if I separate the plastic
handle from the metal piece).

I'm glad we were able to save your bacon. :-)

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager