[asterisk-users] FW: Request to mailing list asterisk-users rejected

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Mon Jun 16 15:41:16 CDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-06-16 at 15:01 -0400, Dean Collins wrote:
> thanks moderator....it was a perfectly reasonable email - just
> oversized because of all the urls.

> "No reason given"

This is most likely my fault... Just for clarification, any message
over 40k gets moderated.  I thought I told the mailing list system to
actually *explain* why I rejected the message, but it appears I might
have been a little too click-happy when I did it.  Sorry for any
confusion this might have caused...

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager