[asterisk-users] *OT* DLI Ethernet Power Controller $289 (I paid $200 for a two port "webswitch")

Matt Watson matt at mattgwatson.ca
Sun Jun 15 12:26:27 CDT 2008

On June 15, 2008 01:05:40 pm Andres wrote:
> >All in all it looks like a decent product... i'd be interested in hearing
> > from anybody that might of been using them for a long period of time
> > (1-2yrs+). I'm pretty picky about power distribution, i've seen bad power
> > cause too many problems in my computing history.
>
> We have used the APC 8 port version for abour 5 years now.  It is rock
> solid.   The connected load metering is a very nice feature as well.
> The cost is about $380.
>
> Andres
> http://www.neuroredes.com

Thanks Andres,

I was actually was hoping to hear from somebody that has used the device that
Steve orignally posted though!

I've used several other APC products and I don't think I'd need to think twice
about buying anything else from them.

I do kind of think APC is a little like buying stuff from Sony... you pay a
bit of a brand tax just to have the APC logo printed on it.  However I think
that the APC logo on something means alot more than the Sony logo :)

--
Matt Watson
http://www.mattgwatson.ca