[asterisk-users] *OT* DLI Ethernet Power Controller $289 (I paid$200 for a two port "webswitch")

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Sun Jun 15 11:10:03 CDT 2008

Hey steve - great post so highly welcome. I think people need to lighten
up about commercial marketing to the asterisk users list as hardly
anyone subscribes to biz list, as long as it's a single post then that's
cool.

That to one side some questions.

Do you know if this unit has any power metering capability? I'd really
like to start measuring which of my servers are using the most power etc
and not sure from this description if this is possible.

Cheers,

Dean