[asterisk-users] How to turn on the H323 logging on Asterisk

Richard Scobie r.scobie at clear.net.nz
Sat Jun 14 15:49:27 CDT 2008

Tony Mountifield wrote:

> I don't know whether Objective Systems have abandoned chan_ooh323 and
> the ooh323c stack, but it would be great to see them moved from -addons
> into the main Asterisk tree.

This was always the plan from the beginning.

I have a post from one of the Objective Systems developers:

"We are working closely with digium towards making it an official
channel driver once the testing phase is complete."

I'm not sure what happened subsequently - perhaps licencing issues, but
I agree, it is an easy to build implementation that I have had in light
production use for 3 years.

Regards,

Richard