[asterisk-users] World Most Economical Predictive Dialer!

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 13:32:03 CDT 2008

Hi Tilghman!

> Clearly, you missed the point.  Since there is a FREE predictive dialer out
> there, and your product costs something, you are not the world's cheapest
> predictive dialer.

I respect your wording and the way you or other people think on the list about difference between cheapest and free predictive dialer.

Surely there is no comparison between Cheapest and free. I am also not making comparison between Free Open Source Predictive Dialer such as VICIDIAL, Gnudialer with Commercial TeleRep Performance Optimizer Predictive Dialer.

English is not my first language but what I do believe that there is a way to compare things; It does make sense to me that World Most Cheapest Predictive Dialer should be compared with World Most Expensive Predictive Dialer rather then World Most Free Predictive Dialer.

Still there are several cost factor involved by using free predictive dialer like; Installation, Maintenance and sometime buying commercial Support for free/Open Source Predictive Dialer which doesn't make it 100% free for end user in some circumstances.

> The only way you could possibly be cheaper than free is if you paid people to use your
> product.

I don't believe that the developer of free predictive dialer pay people to use their dialer. If you know any one let me know, I would be happy to get paid.

> Not a particularly wise business plan, but then, what do I know?

Even if you believe that in order to make TeleRep Performance Optimizer Predictive Dialer to be the World Most Cheap Predictive Dialer I need to pay for it then shoot me an off the list email as again it will be a commercial discussion on the non commercial  mailing list. It could be the wise business plan which I can let you know!

In favor of objection raised by my friend Tilghman Let me update my wording and subject of this email to reflect it to be the World Most Economical Predictive Dialer if it make better sense.

Thanks
Regards,

Zulqarnain
email: zulqarnain at gitv.pk