[asterisk-users] Idiot's question

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sat Jun 14 12:16:44 CDT 2008

This should do it, but I've not actually tested it.  It is based on a
line from my own dialplan.

_X.,n(entrada),Set(CALLERID(num)=${IF($[${LEN(${CALLERID(num)})} =
0]?0000000000:${CALLERID(num):0:11})})

--
Consulting for Asterisk, Polycom, Sangoma, Digium, Cisco, LAN, WAN, QoS,
T-1, PRI, Frame Relay, Linux, and network design.  Based near