[asterisk-users] start n run an agi script on hangup

Robor Oghene oghenerobor at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:26:05 CDT 2008

Thanks Steve, I appreciate your response, I checked the link and it talks
about an agi script running before and continuing after hangup..... the
problem I have is that, I dont want to run an agi while the channel is
up..... i want to start the script on on hangup to do database cleanup......
i'd appreciate if you'd shed more light just in case am missing something..

Rgds