[asterisk-users] Need a SIP trunk provider for US - Dallas/TX

D. Dante Lorenso dante at larkspark.com
Fri Jun 13 13:31:40 CDT 2008

All,

I'm in Dallas, TX, US and am looking for inbound-only DID service with
10+ channels on a SIP trunk.  Is anyone on this list doing something
similar and have any recommendations for a provider?

Of course I'll be routing either SIP/IAX to an asterisk server that will
be hosted in a Dallas colocation facility.

I found VoxBone.com but they only want to deal with customers that can
guarantee $500 minimum monthly spending.  Until business ramps up, I
doubt I'll be doing that kind of spending immediately.

Suggestions?

-- Dante