[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Fri Jun 13 11:38:44 CDT 2008

> Yup.
>
> But it'll cost you: at least in Florida, if a corporation owns your
> home, you don't get the $25,000 homestead exemption on your property
> taxes...

Don't forget that you aren't protected by the 3% limit on property
values, doesn't matter much now, but it did when the house across the
street sold for 2.5 times what yours cost.

Steve, Insurance is just one of the problems, try paying 12,000 a year
in property taxes for services that cost 1,000 anywhere else in the
country.  We talk about DNC, FTC, and others, the real crooks are
already here, and we supposedly ELECTED them!!!!!

Alex

> Cheers,
> -- jra
> --
> Jay R. Ashworth                   Baylink
> jra at baylink.com
> Designer                     The Things I Think
RFC
> 2100
> Ashworth & Associates     http://baylink.pitas.com
'87