[asterisk-users] IAX2 phones, BRI and Analogue cards

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Fri Jun 13 05:14:37 CDT 2008

bilal ghayyad schreef:
> Dear Jared;
>
> Any web in english?

translate.google.com?

Ron

--
NeoNova BV, The Netherlands
Professional internet and VoIP solutions

http://www.neonova.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628292       servicedesk: 020-5628292   fax: 020-5628291
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

The following disclaimer applies to this email:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer