[asterisk-users] World Cheapest Predictive Dialer!

Muhammad Zulqarnain mzulqarnain2002 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 00:18:27 CDT 2008

Dear User!

Although this email is intend for asterisk-business list however this might be useful for asterisk-user as well.

Global IT Vision is proud to announce the World Cheapest Predictive Dialer.

TeleRep Performance Optimizer Predictive  Dialer is Hosted Web Based solution for Call Centers (with FREE DNC Scrubbing  for US) that works from any where in the world with virtually unlimited agents.  It's a prepaid pay as you go service. You just pay for the calls you make as our  system allows you to add your own TRUNK so you can make calls to anywhere in the  world with your own terminator. Pricing are as low as 0.014c/minute plus you  will also save hundreds of $$$ with free DNC Scrubbing by using our hosted  service.

FEATURES LIST:
· Free DNC Scrubbing for US Call Centers
· Web Based Live Administration
· Distributed Virtual Call Center
·  Campaign Management
· Campaign Start/Stop Scheduling
· Multiple  Campaigns at a time
· Agent Login from home
· Press 1 for Live Transfer
· Support from 1-1000 users
· No Minimum Commitment
· Pricing as low  as 0.014c/minute
· Use Your Own Carrier
· No Dedicated Hardware/Software  Required
· Free Phone/Email Support
· Live up-to-minute statistics

Before starting TeleRep Performance Optimizer Predictive Dialer  Solutions, our team along with Global IT & Telecom Ltd A British Company  amassed 7 years of experience building first class, mission-critical voice and  Internet applications for large and small corporate clients. Our solution  resides in a Tier-1 data center and employs the latest in voice and Internet  technology to ensure security, redundancy, and the highest quality of service.

Please contact zulqarnain at gitv.pk for more details!

Thanks
Regards,

Muhammad Zulqarnain