[asterisk-users] Echo on PRI even with H/W echo cancel

Kenneth Shumard kshumard at digium.com
Thu Jun 12 09:18:35 CDT 2008

Joe,

I'm unable to find an incident in your name in Digium Support's tracking systems. Can you email me off-list with a case or reference number, or give me contact information so one of our technicians can work with you to address your echo issue?

A week-long wait is not typical of Digium Support. We strive to be as responsive as possible, and typically do much better than that. I'd like to understand what happened here, so we can make sure that we consistently provide quick and reliable support.

Thanks,
~Kenny Shumard
Digium Technical Support Manager