[asterisk-users] Dial command and its g option

didier.cuffaut didier.cuffaut at neuf.fr
Thu Jun 12 07:48:32 CDT 2008

Hi,

With the g option,  you just have to continue in the CALLER Dialplan, you
have nothing to do, just continue your Dialplan i.e:

exten=> s,n,Dial(what you want)   <= and when the Called hangup you're goto
the next line
exten=> s,n,Goto(where you want) or
exten=> s,n, 'DO WHAT YOU WANT: playback, background and so'

After the CALLED party hangup (of course, not the caller), the CALLER
continue in his dialplan......

Hope i'm not misunderstanding your question......

BUT if the two legs hangup, you have to use DEADAGI on the h extension......