[asterisk-users] multiple CDRs for one call (multiple dial attempts during one call)

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:36:43 CDT 2008

Hi all,
I have setup an asterisk system which:

   1. recieves incoming sip calls
   2. ask the caller the number they want to dial, and then dial that number
   3. after the caller is done talking and callee hangsup or even if the
   callee does not answer the phone, the caller is asked for another number to
   dial.
   4. And so on....untill the caller hangsup

Everthing above is working fine. But i dont know how to manipulate the cdr
so that every outgoing call for he caller should be logged. I have looked
into ForkCDR but it seems like it can only be used for transfers.

Any ideas how i can solve my multiple cdr problem?
--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham