[asterisk-users] How to turn on the H323 logging on Asterisk

Sema Arca semaarca at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 03:16:54 CDT 2008

Hi Tony,

Thanks a lot for the tips. I have turned on the logging and saw them in the
console. However, this applies only for startup, when I try to register a
user, which I cannot succeed, there is no logging done.

Do you think you can give me an idea why my user cannot register? All I want
to do is, send the register to a GK which has the IWF functionality.
Attached I am sending my extensions.conf and ooh323.conf files.

Sema is the end user and I believe mypeer is the GK definition, right?

[mypeer1]
type=peer
;context=context2
ip=10.192.192.6   ; UPDATE with appropriate ip address
port=1720    ; UPDATE with appropriate port
allow=all
;e164=101

[Sema]
type=friend
context=default
ip=10.192.192.36   ; UPDATE with appropriate ip address
port=1820    ; UPDATE with appropriate port
;disallow=all
allow=all
e164=05336887755
rtptimeout=60
dtmfmode=rfc2833

I would really appreciate if you can take a look.

Kr,
Sema