[asterisk-users] time on asterisk

Nhadie Ramos nhadie.ramos at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 02:14:14 CDT 2008

Hi Sir,

I tried restarting asterisk, but still it has the wrong time.

I tried restarting the system, then start asterisk it still uses the wrong time.

I also tried recompiling asterisk, checked i have the correct time on the system,  then restart the system then start asterisk but still i get the wrong time.

My system time (currently) Thu Jun 12 15:12:11 GST 2008

on asterisk i use EPOCH to look at the time,   NoOp("SIP/105101-00857e60", "DATE: 20080612-081147")

i would really appreciate any help. TIA

ron