[asterisk-users] Losing CDR(accountcode)

David Backeberg dbackeberg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:48:48 CDT 2008

You can enable debugging and make sure that the assignment earlier in
your dialplan is always assigning a value.
That is, if you assign nothing to CDR(accountcode), of course the
value will be nothing. Is there any chance that there's occasionially
something going wrong earlier such that there's no value to assign in
the first place? Debugging to a log would confirm that the problem is
between the assignment and the write of the CDR, rather than a problem
with something else before that step.