[asterisk-users] transferring a not yet answered call

gincantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Wed Jun 11 11:23:56 CDT 2008

Hi Ex Vito,

the method you suggested me seems to work but after about 10-15 seconds
the call is transferred, Asterisk drops it and I get two warnings:

WARNING[10383]: chan_sip.c:1944 retrans_pkt: Maximum retries exceeded on
transmission 5baa5c10300b20797b26ec3420f08601 at 192.168.0.8 for seqno 102
(Critical Response)
WARNING[10383]: chan_sip.c:1968 retrans_pkt: Hanging up call
5baa5c10300b20797b26ec3420f08601 at 192.168.0.8 - no reply to our critical
packet.

How did you solve this problem?

Thank you.

Giorgio