[asterisk-users] decrease the time it takes for asterisk (fxsks) to answer

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Wed Jun 11 09:48:21 CDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 10:38 -0400, Steve Totaro wrote:

> Exactly!  It is funny how when idea or technology is ready, many
> people have the same thougts at the same time.

Indeed.  But what is even more interesting is that this technology is
not "just ready".  It's been ready for a long time and indeed I have had
this thought in my mind for many months now.  I have only just now
chosen to express it.  Why now, along with somebody else, within an hour
of each other?  Very strange.

> There should be a
> study about that concept.

Heh.  I wonder if I can get a grant.  :-)

b.