[asterisk-users] TE110P with 40,000 IRQ missess

Carlos Chavez cursor at telecomabmex.com
Wed Jun 11 00:30:35 CDT 2008

     I have an Asterisk server that was running fine until Sunday.  Monday
there was a power outage and the server was off most of the day.

     This server has a TE110P, two TDM04B and an Astribank 32.  Today I
noticed that the TE110P started having IRQ missess.  Before today it only had
about two or three per month.  Today, this is the miss count after ten minutes on:

 IRQ Misses:           1443

     I can see the number climbing when using zttool.  Users are reporting
noise and echo on the analog channels.  Obviously faxes are not going through
anymore which has the client up in arms.

     I think thet maybe the card got damaged?  I can send and receive calls on
the E1 link and users with SIP phones do not seem affected (at least they are
not the ones complaining).  The TE110P is not sharing and IRQ with anything else.

     Any ideas on where to look for the problem?

--
Carlos Chavez
Director de Tecnología