[asterisk-users] Asterisk Installation with Radius Support

Mark Hamilton mark.h at cage151.com
Tue Jun 10 20:59:11 CDT 2008

Isn't this exactly why lists such as asterisk-users evolve? I don't see
anything wrong with his question, and I see full connection to Asterisk to
boot! Nothing OT about it either.

So, why, if I may, does he have to ask a smart question, and/or advertise on
asterisk-biz? Did the 'step by step' lead you to such a conclusion? Don't
even know where you get the notion that he wants a consultant?

Let's start using forums, lists, and IRC to help please. Your answer sounds
just like one of those pricks on IRC saying "Go read the book." for any
question they get.

Thanks,
Mark.