[asterisk-users] Asterisk : using setvar with IP Realtime and variable inheritance

Mike list at virtutel.ca
Tue Jun 10 15:26:43 CDT 2008

I did, as a test, and it did work.  The problem if that since the SIP phone
(Polycom in my case) is handling the transfer, I have nowhere to put this
line.

What I did, which I thought was the same, as put the underscores in the SIP
registrations table's setvar column.  But THAT didn't work.

I`ll take a look at the other solution this evening.  Hopefully it's not as
complicated as it looks at first glance.

Regards,

Mick