[asterisk-users] Polycom SIP and DHCP problem

Lyndon Griffin lyndon-astuser at bsd4us.org
Tue Jun 10 15:11:48 CDT 2008

Occam's Razor wins again! Your assertion that something stupid was to
blame was a big help.

For posterity, always make sure that some junior admin hasn't used a
home router/gateway as an emergency hub stuffed underneath somebody's
desk.  Those pesky extra DHCP servers don't play nice with others.

Thanks