[asterisk-users] Problem with several includes in ARA

Jared Smith jsmith at digium.com
Tue Jun 10 11:58:50 CDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-06-10 at 18:41 +0200, Samael - wrote:
> We are implementing the asterisk realtime architecture using
> extensions_table, sip_buddies and voicemail_users.
>
> We have a problem to make several includes in the ddbb.

As far as I know, includes are *not* supported at all in the Asterisk
Realtime Architecture.  (I personally think they should be, but to be
honest I'm not a huge fan of ARA anyway, so my opinion probably doesn't
count for much.)

One workaround is to put your includes in extensions.conf, like this:

[internal]
include => lookupdundi
include => outbound
include => applications

I know, it's not ideal, but it seems to get the job done.

--
Jared Smith
Training Manager