[asterisk-users] SIP over M$ ISA

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon Jun 9 20:13:09 CDT 2008

I have used ISA with out issue. Although it was configured in a very
trusting way. (ie No filters)  If filters are applied you may want to
read up on iptables and its effect of Asterisk and SIP.  (You can Google
for that)  You will then have to translate the commands b/w iptables and
MicroSpeak....

Other than that ISA should pose no problems for you.

The Polycom however will need so stuff.  Make sure that it can resolve
IP address of you may find as Doug Lytle did that the phones drop off
line (registration). Make sure you have the necessary options in DHCP.
(NTP, BootServer, Time Offset), port 5060 should be open as well as what
ever ports you need for Media.

Alex

SIP