[asterisk-users] Interoffice phone setup

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Mon Jun 9 20:08:22 CDT 2008

Add your local Asterisk server hostname to your /etc/hosts.

I would also go as far as running a local DNS server and just having the
phones and server point to it. It is a small CPU load application so it
can be hosted on your own machine.

Use the tools for DNS and make sure your machine can resolv addresses
when the WAN is down. If this is OK you should be fine...

Alex