[asterisk-users] Interoffice phone setup

Darryl Dunkin ddunkin at netos.net
Mon Jun 9 17:58:03 CDT 2008

Are they just a trunk? Or are they your full PBX? If they are the full
PBX, they handle the dialplan for dialing between phones, so there is no
way around this. You would instead have to have your own Asterisk box at
the same location as your phones, and use them for trunking if this is
what you wanted to do.