[asterisk-users] Manager Originate CDR problem

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Mon Jun 9 17:34:48 CDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-06-08 at 00:45 +0200, Jan Eirik Sandnes wrote:
> Actually, i do get CDR on the originate, but NOT on the Dial() in the
> context provided in the originate.
>
> It looks like this:
>
> [callgw]
> exten => _X.,1,Set(CALLERID(num)=1123)
> exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(name)="John Travolta")
> exten => _X.,n,Set(CDR(userfield)=${SUBSCR})
> ;Tried with answer to see if that fixed the problem
> ;exten => _X.,n,Answer
> exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/195.219.218.153/${EXTEN})
>

> On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Jan Eirik Sandnes
> <j.sandnes at gmail.com> wrote:
>         Hello everyone!
>
>         I need some help here, we have a callback service, which we
>         use the Originate function to create the two calls between "A"
>         and "B",
>
>         at first we call the a leg, with originate, and then, we have
>         a context which trig another dial to the B leg,
>         the cdr i get is the B leg cdr, not the A leg CDR, but i
>         really need them both.
>
>         Is there by any chanse a workaround for this? I have read
>         about asterisk and originate, and have found out that asterisk
>         do not
>         create cdrs for originate.
>
>         We are running the latest asterisk(1.4.20), i need to have
>         this fixed by monday :-P
>
>         --
>         Jan Eirik Sandnes

Jan--

I'm working on straightening out problems that were introduced to 1.4
(and 1.6.0 and trunk) by "fixing" problems in 1.2. You might try
checking out the
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/murf/CDRfix4
for fixes to 1.4
and
http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/murf/CDRfix6
for fixes to 1.6.0/trunk

...(they are pretty much the same thing, except for the version of
Asterisk
they are each based on)...

...and see if either of these fix any problem with CDRs you may be
having.
I'm investigating a crash in the sip channel code right now. Hope to
have
it fixed soon. Any feedback you might have will be helpful!

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer