[asterisk-users] MeetMe Limits

Adrian Marsh Adrian.Marsh at ubiquisys.com
Sun Jun 8 14:55:37 CDT 2008

I've got to agree.. I've never given it much thought either...

All of my calls are SIP/IAX based, coming in from the PSTN from a peer
like that too..

I've never tracked the total number of conference users... But I'll bet
we've hit at least 10.. And I've never seen the CPU go above 10%.. And
that's on a really low powered (2Ghz, 1Gb ram, Dell 745) box.  But it
will be setup-specific.. So I would look at your CPU and memory stats,
and run some tests and monitor that..

A.