[asterisk-users] Manager Originate CDR problem

Jan Eirik Sandnes j.sandnes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 17:37:06 CDT 2008

Hello everyone!

I need some help here, we have a callback service, which we use the
Originate function to create the two calls between "A" and "B",

at first we call the a leg, with originate, and then, we have a context
which trig another dial to the B leg,
the cdr i get is the B leg cdr, not the A leg CDR, but i really need them
both.

Is there by any chanse a workaround for this? I have read about asterisk and
originate, and have found out that asterisk do not
create cdrs for originate.

We are running the latest asterisk(1.4.20), i need to have this fixed by
monday :-P

--
Jan Eirik Sandnes