[asterisk-users] Question on DeadAGI

Kevin Smith kevin.smith at mercury.net
Fri Jun 6 19:14:23 CDT 2008

I have always had problems getting the script to run during an active
channel through hang up with DeadAGI. I found it best just to use it on
the hang up extension like below: Maybe that is how it is supposed to be
run, but from what I have read and you have, I don't see any flaws.

exten => h,1,DeadAGI(get-usage.php)

Another thing I do is I put a simple verbose statement letting me know
that the script was called, or entered some part of execution.

Kevin