[asterisk-users] Browser based VoIP client? None of them are very full featured

Bob G bobg at techie.com
Thu Jun 5 19:48:39 CDT 2008

Wow, rough groupBut good input thanks.I have my tech looking into the
user info and CDRs pages.I will keep working on it, thanks agin good
input for the most part.I hope some of you downloaded the softphone or
clcik to call and tried them.Maybe you could provide with some usefully
info, but without stuff like spam emails or dubious claim, but please
keep any other stuff you like or dont like coming so I can keep trying.
It is for FREE and only for testing.